Monday, July 9, 2012

Hello Baby!

I seem to be saying that a lot lately.

HELLO BABY!

It's because we are having a baby!!!!
A baby BOY actually!

We're beyond excited for him to get here.
Although, I'm going to miss the sweet little nudges and kicks I get all day long.
(sometimes I feel like there's an earthquake in my belly)

I finally feel good.
I stopped getting sick at 26 weeks.
I can finally enjoy my baby.

I am 29 weeks and in my 3rd Trimester!
September will be here before we know it!
So crazy! So fun! So exciting! SO NERVE RACKING!

I feel like I don't have enough time anymore to get everything that I want to get done, done!

It's so fun to prepare for our little man!

I'll keep this updated. 
I'm really terrible at pictures. 
But hopefully I'll get better now that I have something constantly amazing to blog about!


1 comment:

Steph said...

That is so fun! I feel like pregnancy has gone by incredibly fast. You are going to be such an awesome mom. I'm glad that you're not sick anymore so that you can enjoy the last few months. Can't wait to see your little man!