Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Love

I have the most WONDERFUL Husband in the world.



Here are his Stats:

Name: Justin Whitney Mack
Birthday: August 15th, 1979
Age: 30
Height: 6' 5"
Weight: 210lbs
Shoe Size: 13
Body: HOT
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Light
Love: Perfect
Occupation: Life Insurance Adviser
Adjectives: Honest, Sweet, Diligent, Driven, Loving, Hilarious, Spontaneous, Random, Hardworking, Spiritual, Self Motivator, Wonderful Husband, Wife Spoiler, and many many more.



I am so blessed to have found someone who loves me as much as he does. He is everything to me, and my best friend. I was asked if I've reached the point yet where I can't believe I've lived so long without him, and my immediate response was YES! I can't imagine what life would be like without him. He always seems to make me laugh, no matter the situation and how hard I try to resist. I find myself thinking of all the silly things he says and does, and I just laugh out loud. He is truly my rock, my partner, and my life.

I love him so much.



2 comments:

Steph said...

Love it :) Especially your matching shoes!

Alicia said...

you guys are seriously too dang cute! and lady, i JUST found your blog! where the heck have i been??? hope you're having a good week :)