Monday, March 15, 2010

We Have a BED!

My wonderful Papa built us a bed for Christmas. I know this is no where near Christmas, but this is post worthy.

When we got married we had a CalKing mattress that lived on the floor. That was great for awhile, however it is not where mattresses belong. We asked my Papa if he would build us a bed and we would of course take care of the cost and then some. Being the wonderful person that He is, He decided to build us a bed for our Christmas Present! What a wonderful present it was too! We just love it. Love the height, color, the fact that the mattress is off the ground, and it was FREE!
Papa is just a wonderful person. He's the only grandparent that I have left, and gosh darn it I'm lucky to have him. I love him a lot. He's always been there for my family. He's loving, kind, honest, caring, fun, and "the man." He is what a grandparent should be. As described by Jo Mortimer, "He is the epitome of Man." (or something like that)

Here it is! There are even drawers built in!!!


And here is Papa :-)

No comments: