Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Did It...

I created a Blog. I didn't really think I ever would. I mean... who wants to read stuff about me... about my life? Well... everyone else does it, so why not. Blogs always seemed kinda silly to me, but then I got to thinking about it and I decided that it would be a good way to, in a way, keep a journal. Not a personal one, obviously, but one to share. One too be silly with. One to scream all the exciting things that happen in life. One to vent in. Something to be somewhat passionate about.



Everyone gets into facebook, myspace, and whatever else is out there to make and keep friends with, a way to networking. I think this is going to be different. I'm going to write... just write... throw in some pictures, and maybe a few other fun things. I'm kinda excited. I hope you enjoy reading it. Who knows if I'll be any good at this, but then again, why does it matter if I'm any good at it. I'm really doing this for me... and if you happen to read it... Enjoy it.

No comments: