Sunday, October 26, 2008

Shoes...

A lot of people know that I LOVE shoes... however, I love being barefoot too, but that's beside the point right now. I LOVE SHOES.
Lately at work, it's been INSANELY busy. Which is all fine and good. It means the day goes by faster. The last couple days though... BORING! Nothing is going on. It is so slow. Days drag. All caught up on paperwork and all the other tedious things that need to get done.

SO that leaves me time to BUY SHOES! I look and look, and because I have nothing else to do... I buy what I'm looking at. To some people it might be a bad thing. To me... it makes me happy. Especially when shoes are 50% to 75% off AND free shipping. You can't go wrong with that. Here's a little tip... BE A STEVE MADDEN ONLINE MEMBER! haha. It's the best and worst thing I've done for myself. Best beacuse I LOVE SHOES. Worst because I don't hesitate as much when it comes down to buying them or not. I just do it now. Terrible... but not really. :-)

Anyway. Work is boring. Work is long. I love my job. I love working. I love shoes.

No comments: