Sunday, March 21, 2010

They Found Me!

Allergies that is...

In regards to a few posts ago, and allergies not showing up till late March, well... I spoke too soon. Turns out that February allergies were just warning me that Spring was coming on full force and letting me know that I would be MISERABLE at the end of March. Yes, that would be this past weekend. They hit me dead on, on March 20th.

And this is now my new best friend.

No. Not the PE JUNK... the stuff drugs are made of. You've gotta ask the pharmacist for it, and sign an agreement that you WILL NOT use this product for anything other than what the box recommends it for. Otherwise... $250,000 fine baby!

No worries here though. I'm only going to be taking 2 every 4 to 6 hours every day so that I can FEEL BETTER! Oh the joys of Allergies.

P.S. Remember to drink lots of water! That helps out too. :-)

2 comments:

Steph said...

Ugh! Allergies are the worst! About a year or 2 ago I finally broke down and got an allergy perscription. Now I take it every day year round and it has saved my life! Allergy medicine is one of the best things ever invented.

JD Mack said...

I feel your pain. All of the rain this year has our whole house feeling sick. What I really hate is popping pills so I can do the basics like breath and see without watery eyes but end up with medicine head and feeling tired all day. I can't win.