Monday, March 15, 2010

My 23rd :-)

Here's the rest in a nutshell...

Chevy's for dinner on Saturday.

With Katie and Jo, Liz and Bob, and My Husband (of course)
Then we ate Angel Food cake with Chocolate Whip Cream and Strawberries! SO GOOD!

Then on Sunday, my cute primary class had made cards and
one made me a necklace and we ate yummy treats and of
course had our lesson.

Here are my cute girls!

Dolls aren't they!!

Then we went to my parents where my wonderful Momma made Birthday Dinner:
BBQ Chicken
Artichokes
Garlic Bread
Salad

Then we had Birthday Cake.
My little brother (he's not little and he's 17)
made the cake! It was SO YUMMY!
3 layer cake
Chocolate Frosting
Chocolate Bottom Layer
Vanilla Middle layer
Chocolate top Layer
Candles in the form of a Smiley Face :-)



It was a FABULOUS 23rd Birthday!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

happy birthday lady!! hope it was amazing!! :)

Steph said...

Wow, looks awesome! Happy Bday :)